Tshwane South College Application
Tshwane South TVET (TSC) has five campuses located in the southern parts of the Tshwane metropolis. Tshwane South TVET offers vocational courses in a variety of fields at each of its campuses, and it facilitates distance and part-time learning.
Application Closing Date:
Registration starts in the second week of January
Late Applications: Not accepted.
However, for many of the courses, you are able to begin your course at the beginning of each term so applications to these courses are open throughout the year.
Do I Need to Write the NBTs? →No
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The university offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications that fit into the following faculties:
National Certificate (Vocational):
- Office Administration
- Finance, economics and Accounting
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- Electrical Infrastructure and Construction
- Information Technology
191 Nated Courses:
- Business Management
- Management Assistant
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Early Childhood Development
- Clothing Production Skills
- Hospitality and Catering Services
- Practical Skills Training
- Practical Workshops
- Short/Hobby Courses
You can find more information on each of these courses here