Pearson Institute Application
Pearson Institute, formally Midrand Graduate Institute, gives you the opportunity to shape your own future. They offer you a range of qualifications and programmes, led by the latest knowledge and industry trends, which prepare you for the world of work. Their teaching methods ensure that you acquire subject-specific skills, work behaviours and confidence in using relevant technology. They offer undergraduate and postgraduate qualifications and programmes across these three faculties; Applied Science, Commerce and Law and Humanities as well as the Centre for Foundation Programmes. They have 12 campuses, which gives you the flexibility to study at a location and environment that best suits you.
At Pearson Institute, they are guided by student needs, industry trends and employers. Their vision for their future, and yours, is that they continue to strive for excellence in everything that they do. They create an environment that adequately prepares you for the rapidly changing world of work.
- Mid-year Intake: 31 July 2019
- 2020 Intake: End of February 2020
BEFORE YOU APPLY
Before you start the application process, check the following:
- Have you confirmed that your course is offered at your preferred campus?
- Do you have an overview of the course fees?
- Do you meet the entrance requirements of the course you’re applying for? Course information: Foundation and Academic Support; Faculty of Commerce and Law; Faculty of Humanities; Faculty of Applied Sciences
- Do you have 15 – 20 minutes to complete the process?
- Do you have R300 for the application fee?