Nsfas online application
NSFAS Online Application: National Student Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) is open for 2020 application from 4th September 2020. The NSFAS 2020 online application will be available online tentatively till the end of November 2020.
Many students ask this question. How do I apply for Nsfas online?
Applying for Nsfas online involves a simple process. But before you apply, you need to prepare the following supporting documents for your application which should not be older than 3 months:
- Your South African identity document/card or birth certificate
- ID of parent/s and/or guardian/s (or death certificate where applicable)
- Pay advice/letter of employment/pension advice stating income (not older than 3 months) (SASSA slips are not required and SASSA should not be included as household income)
- Download the consent form from www.nsfas.org.za and fill it in with your parent/s or guardian/s signatures.
- If you have a disability, download the Disability Annexure A from www.nsfas.org.za and fill it in.