HOW TO APPLY
Oxbridge Academy works a little bit differently. There is no application and selection process. If you meet the requirements of the course, you will be accepted. You simply register, pay the registration fee and start studying from the comfort of your own home.
STEP 1: Register
- Click on the yellow button at the bottom of this page.
- Fill in and complete all of your information on the registration form.
- Attach your documents
- Submit the form
*Remember you’ll need an email address. Don’t have one? Get an email address here.
If you are unable to register online. Contact 021 1100 200 for information on how to register offline.
STEP 2: WAIT FOR THE STUDENT ADVISOR
- Once you have submitted your registration form, a student advisor will phone you.
- The student advisor will give you all of the necessary instructions needed to complete the registration process.
STEP 3: PAY THE REGISTRATION FEE
Online and Offline Registration
- The Student Advisor will stipulate how much you need to pay at registration. Or you can look here.
- Once the registration fee is paid you can start studying.
- You can pay the course fees off in monthly instalments or once-off.
For a step-by-step guide on the various payment options – click here.