HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Get your application form.
You will be able to download the application form.
You can either post, email, fax or hand deliver your completed application with all supporting documents.
- Email your application, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax your application form, send it to 0860 2 STUDY (78839)
- Or post your application to:
Student Applications: Customer Information Services
Private Bag X1
Step 2: Complete your application form in full.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
With your application please make sure you submit the following documents:
- Certified copies of latest school report
- Certified copy of your ID/birth certificate
Please note: It’s important for you to have certified copies as well as your original documents with you. All certified documents may not be older than 3 months.
Step 4: Complete an student residence form should you require accommodation.
Step 5: Find Funding.
Check out all the available funding opportunities on EduFunding (the green button below). If you’re not sure about the differences in funding opportunities, we’ve got you covered.
View a breakdown of the application process here.