HOW TO APPLY
eta College has three different methods of study (campus, online, and international campus), therefore they have three application process specified to each study method.
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
- Create a login account on the portal.
- Once you have confirmed your details, you can start your application.
- You will need to choose which campus you would like to study. You can view and compare their different campuses and find the one nearest to you on their website: http://www.etacollege.com/
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- Complete the application form as it prompts you.
- Make sure you select the correct form of study: campus, online or international campus.
- Complete your application form in black pen.
- Be sure to initial each page of the application (your parent/guardian needs to do this if you aren’t 18 years old yet).
You can post your application to the address provided on the campus-specific application form.
STEP 3: PAY THE APPLICATION FEE
Paying your application fee will be a part of your online application and you will be prompted to pay the application fee at the end of the process. They will give you the exact steps.
You will need to download and complete the payment schedule form, choose your payment method, provide your details and then attach the payment schedule to your application form when you post or hand-deliver it.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The college offers a wide variety of courses that fit into the following qualification categories within the Sports and Fitness industry:Fields of Study:
- Fitness Studies
- Coaching Studies
- Management Studies
- Short Courses
You can view all of their courses online.