HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
- The online application is easy and is accessible through their homepage or by clicking the blue button at the bottom of this page.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
- There are no hard copy application forms available, however, if you struggle to apply online visit your nearest campus for assistance.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- The form will be completed in three easy steps:
- Step 1: Students details. Fill these in as accurately as possible.
- Step 2: Account Holder details. This is the person responsible for paying your tuition fees.
- Step 3: Submit your documents. These will be documents like your latest academic transcript, your ID, etc.
If you go to one of their campuses to apply, be sure to take all of the necessary documents with you. Some of these documents will be:
- Identity Document (original and copy)
- Latest academic transcript (even if it’s your Grade 10)
- Proof of income (especially if applying for financial aid)
- Proof of address
- Account holder details and ID
STEP 3: PAY THE APPLICATION FEE
You will be prompted to pay a registration fee and/or a deposit. Follow the steps as indicated during the application process.
Tel: +27 861 665 666