HOW TO APPLY
STEP 1: GET THE APPLICATION FORM
- To apply online, go to the Pearson Institute website.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
STEP 2: COMPLETE YOUR FORM
- You will be required to submit a variety of information such as ID number, contact details, address etc.
- You will click “Submit” at the end of your online application process and it will automatically be delivered to Pearson.
- Remember to upload all requested documents.
STEP 3: PAY THE APPLICATION FEE
The payment will be a part of the application process. You will pay online.
- Pearson Scholarship Application [DOWNLOAD]
- Prospectus [DOWNLOAD]
- Hard Copy Application Form [DOWNLOAD]
Tel: 011 690 1700
Find more information about campus specific contact details here.
Course costs vary. Contact the Pearson Institute here for more info.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The institution offers a wide variety of under- and post-graduate qualifications in the following faculties:
- Faculty of Commerce and Law
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Applied Science
- Foundation Programme (This course helps prepare you for degree programmes.)
Find more information about their different courses and faculties here.