Welcome to the Elangeni TVET College institution page! Elangeni TVET College has eight campuses in and around Durban. They offer full-time, part-time and long-distance learning with a range of programmes. The college’s aim is to provide meaningful Education and Training.
HOW TO APPLY
Step 1: Get your application form.
The application form can be found online through the CAO portal.
Step 2: Complete your application form in full.
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
Step 3: Attach all supporting documents.
Step 4: Elangeni has a ladies’ hostel on the Pinetown Campus.
Remember to inquire about this during registration should you need accommodation.
Step 5: Find Funding.
Have questions about your application?
Tel: 031 716 6700
Need to find the institution?
15 Portsmouth Road
Application Closing Date:
Applications are open throughout the year (registration at the beginning of the year: 9 January 2020)
First-time applicants will need to apply through the Central Applications Office (CAO):
- R200 (SA citizens)
- R250 (International Students)
Do I Need to Write the NBTs? →No
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The TVET College offers a wide variety of qualifications that fit into the following categories:
- Primary Agriculture NCV
- Finance, Economics and Accounting NCV
- Office Administration NCV
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction NCV
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction NCV
- Engineering and Related Design NCV
- Hospitality NCV
- Tourism NCV
- Information Technology and Computer Science NCV
- Safety in Society NCV
- Business Management Nated
- Financial Management Nated
- Human Resource Management Nated
- Management Assistant Nated
- Electrical Engineering Nated
- Mechanical Engineering Nated
- Certificate in General / Retail Travel (CathsSETA)
- Certificate/Diploma in Food and Beverage Management (CathsSETA)
- Certificate/Diploma in Professional Cookery (CathsSETA)
- Skills and Short Courses