Boston City Campus and Business College offer you a unique tertiary education experience. With over 25 years of experience, they believe in a balanced method of learning by allowing creativity, energy and enthusiasm. Their aim is to teach you the theory of your desired field while simultaneously getting you work-ready with “real-world experience.”
They offer degrees, diplomas and higher certificates at their various campuses across South Africa. For more help, Boston City Campus boasts 45 support centres where you can get individual help with your applications and any other help you may need to make your dreams a reality.
HOW TO APPLY
*Remember you’ll need an email address.
You can apply online or by clicking the button below. Remember, you need the following to apply:
- Certified copy of your ID
- Matric certificate or latest academic results
Can’t apply online? You can go to any of their 45 support centres around South Africa and someone will assist you. Remember your certified ID and academic results.
WHAT QUALIFICATIONS ARE ON OFFER?
The institution offers a wide variety of qualifications in the following areas:
- Advertising, Communications and Public Relations
- Health, Sports and Wellness Programmes
- Information & Communication Technologies (ICTs)
- Management & Marketing
- Digital Learning: Credentials-Badges
- Accounting Programmes & Courses
- Business Administration & Service
- Hospitality, Events & Tourism Programmes and Courses
- Human Resources & Legal Studies
- Lifestyle Courses
- Personal Development & Occasional Study Courses
Tel: 011 551 9200 or 011 640 4975
Application Closing Dates
- First semester: Applications are closed
- Second semester: 26 July
There are no application fees.
Open Day Information
On all campuses:
Walk-ins welcome all year round for a tour of the campus.